Wednesday 22 July 2009

Poland

I've just recently come back from a trip to Poland and thought I'd show some of the things I've brought back. The people i went with were surprised to see how cultural Krakow and the country itself was. I've been a fan of a lot of Polish artists for a while so knew that it has a rich history of design. Everywhere we went there seemed to be an exhibition or festival of some description. I found i spent most of my money buying book because i kept seeing things i wanted that i knew i wouldn't be able to get back in the UK. I was already planning to write about Polish design for my essay so it fitted quite nicely, i still need to narrow down my essay and find a question to answer but the books and little bits and pieces I've brought have given me plenty of inspiration.





No comments:

Post a Comment