Wednesday 10 August 2011

OWT studio


I've just moved into my first studio with the rest of the guys from OWT creative! It's the first step towards us becoming a fully functioning design studio. Located in Hope mill down in Ancoats, as you may have guessed, it's an old mill. Unlike a lot of mills in Manchester it has hardly been touched in terms of renovation, very cool to get in the old lift and pull those shutters across. It's a really exciting time for me at the minute, I'm coming to the end of my Masters and feel like I've really got a grip on my practice, commissions seem to be coming in and OWT goes from strength to strength. All I need now is a haircut.

1 comment:

  1. thought id stalk your blog for a bit since youre following our 310 one..

    i love this picture.. looks like a giant blue 3 in the background

    ReplyDelete